A native of San Diego, Ray has been in the mortgage industry for over 11 years as a Production Assistant.
His background consists of experience in the manufacturing and logistics field, primarily as a Production Planner and Buyer for companies specializing in biotech and communications. These fields required excellent customer service skills which made the transition to the mortgage industry a good fit. In his free time Ray likes to spend time with family and friends, and is always up for a road trip to a new golf course destination.
Fun Facts About Ray
- Greatest accomplishment was caring for his parents during their twilight years
- Loves living in San Diego—after all, it is “America’s finest city”!
- Enjoys to spend free time playing golf, riding bikes, surfing and doing anything outdoors or athletic
- Favorite night out is having a nice dinner at most any sushi bar
- Voted “best legs” in high school
Send Ray a Message